We will be meeting at the Holiday Inn Orlando-International Airport hotel, located at 5750 T.G. Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL 32822. The phone number is 407-851-6400. For more details, visit the Location page.
Arriving By Car
- From Orlando International Airport: Head north on Access Rd./Jeff Fuqua Blvd., keep left to continue on S. Semoran Blvd., then turn right onto T.G. Lee Blvd. Destination will be on the left.
- Via I-95 South: Head south on I-95 toward Orlando; take Exit 260 B-A to merge onto I-4 West. Take Exit 101 B-A toward FL-417 Toll, then keep right to continue on Exit 101B, and follow signs for International Airports/Sanford/FL-417. Continue on FL-417 Toll South, and take Exit 26 to merge onto FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll West. Take Exit 11 for FL-436 N/Semoran Blvd. Continue on S. Semoran Blvd., then turn right onto T.G. Lee Blvd.; destination will be on the left.
Arriving By Plane
It is most convenient to fly into the Orlando International Airport (MCO) or into the nearby Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB).
- Free Hotel/Airport Shuttle: The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport. Contact the hotel for details on pick up and drop off.
- Uber: A great option if needed is Uber. You may be able get a better rate if you book an Uber as a group.
- Rental Car: If needing access to a vehicle during your stay, you may want to rent a vehicle. It can be inexpensive especially if you are able to share a rental.
- Mears Transportation: If needing other options, visit mearstransportation.com for options and rates.
(Use our “NSO Spring 2020” Facebook group to communicate with others who are flying into the Orlando airport to see if someone wants to share a shuttle or rental car and save money.)
Arriving By Greyhound Bus
- The Greyhound Bus Station in Orlando (located at 555 N. John Young Pkwy., Orlando, FL 32805) is about 13 miles from the hotel. Taxi service is available.
The “NSO Spring 2020” Facebook Group is an essential tool for connecting with other New Staff members (e.g. sharing rides to/from the airport, etc.). It will also be the main way the NSO conference team shares announcements.
This Facebook Group is a “Secret Group” to maximize privacy, so you must be invited to join. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your Facebook Account. (Please use your cru.org address for all ministry correspondence; however, in this case, we need to invite you within the Facebook platform.)
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com