NSO Spring 2020 Location
We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Orlando-International Airport (5750 T.G. Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL 32822; 407-851-6400).
We will make your reservation at the Holiday Inn Orlando-International Airport. The cost for your room will be included in your conference cost. If anyone will be traveling with you (other than your spouse), please add each extra family member and/or guest as an additional registration. Also, if you need any special accommodations, please be sure to let us know in your registration.
- Arrival Dates:
- Campus Ministry and AIA NSO participants arrive Wednesday, April 29, 2020.
- All Other NSO participants arrive Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- Arrival Instructions:
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk of the hotel. Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- If unable to arrive by 3 p.m. on your arrival day, you may arrive a day earlier. Please be sure to indicate the earlier arrival date when registering online.
- You must notify us at email@example.com if you expect to arrive after midnight so we can inform the hotel of your late arrival.
- If you encounter any issues when checking in, ask the front desk staff to contact Robin Muscarella, the onsite contact.
Onsite Registration for New Staff Orientation (NSO) will be held at the following dates and times:
- Campus Ministry and AIA Participants:
- Hotel Lobby, Thursday, April 30, 1-2 p.m.
- All Other NSO Participants:
- Hotel Lobby, Friday, May 1, 8-9 a.m.
- This is also open to anyone who missed the Thursday Onsite Registration.
- Breakfast – You can purchase the hotel’s breakfast buffet for $12 per person, per day.
- Lunch – Lunch is included in your conference costs and provided daily during New Staff Orientation.
- Dinner – All dinners are on your own, except for the Commissioning Banquet.
- Commissioning Banquet – The Commissioning Banquet will be held 6-9 p.m. on the final evening, Saturday, May 9. The cost of the dinner for New Staff is included in the NSO Tuition. Guests can be invited and should be noted when registering; Cost is $45 per adult.
About the Hotel
- The newly renovated Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport is located less than one mile from the Orlando International Airport.
- The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the Orlando International Airport.
- Parking is available in the self-parking lot. (The $10 per day fee has been waived.)
- The large guest rooms come with free WiFi as well as a Keurig and mini-fridge.
- The Drift Kitchen and Bar at the hotel is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Hotel amenities include a luxurious pool and whirlpool spa, a lighted tennis/sports court, and Fitness Center.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.