NSO Fall 2020 Location
We will be staying at the El Caribe Resort and Conference Center (2125 South Atlantic Beach Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118; 386-252-1558).
We will make your reservation at the El Caribe Resort. The cost for your room will be included in your conference cost. If anyone will be traveling and staying with you, please add each family member and/or guest (with the appropriate registrant type) to your registration. Also, if you need any special accommodations, please be sure to let us know in your registration.
Each standard room has two queen beds. Families with kids can also choose to stay in two adjoining rooms or an efficiency room. Singles can choose to stay in a room with one other roommate or alone in a room. Costs for the rooms are listed on the Finances page.
In the rooms:
- Pillows, blankets, sheets and towels provided
- Daily maid service
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Limited hanging space
- Laundry facilities available at hotel and across the street
- Each room has access to a kitchenette.
- Kitchenettes shared between two rooms (married couples will have their own kitchenette to themselves)
- Provided with kitchenettes:
- Refrigerator, range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, table and chairs
- Plates, bowls, flatware, glasses, coffee mugs, frying pan, sauce pan, cooking pot, dish drainer, can opener, basic cooking utensils
- Suggested things to bring or buy for cooking:
- Spices, measuring cups and spoons, vegetable peeler, mixing bowls that can be microwaved, pot holders or oven mitts
A grocery store is located across the street from the El Caribe. You will want to allow enough time to buy groceries upon arrival.
- Free parking (if needed)
- Free WiFi
- Daily continental breakfast in the Sandpiper Room
- Two pools (one heated) and a children’s pool
- Basketball court, shuffleboard, and volleyball net
- Equipment available at front desk
- Grills – reserve at front desk
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 10 a.m.
- Breakfast – You can enjoy the complimentary (but limited) continental breakfast at the hotel’s Sandpiper Room, and/or purchase breakfast items as needed.
- Lunch – All lunches, unless noted in the schedule, will be on your own.
- Dinner – All dinners are on your own, except for the Commissioning Banquet.
- Commissioning Banquet – The Commissioning Banquet will be held 6-9 p.m. on the final evening, Saturday, September 19. The cost of the dinner for New Staff is included in the NSO Tuition. Guests can be invited and should be noted when registering; Cost is $40 per adult.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.