Basic Schedule for New Staff Orientation (Spring 2020):
- April 29-30: Campus Ministry and AIA
- Campus Ministry and AIA NSO Participants arrive Wednesday, April 29.
- Onsite Registration for Campus Ministry: Thursday, April 30, 1-2 p.m.
- Campus Ministry Day: Thursday, April 30, 2-5 p.m.
- AIA Day: Thursday, April 30, TBD
- April 30-May 1: All Other
- All Other New Staff Orientation Participants arrive Thursday, April 30.
- Onsite Registration: Friday, May 1, 8-9 a.m.
- First NSO Session: Friday, May 1, 9 a.m.
- May 1-2: New Staff Orientation Sessions: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- May 3: Sunday/Free Day!
- May 4: New Staff Orientation Sessions/Day at Lake Hart: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- May 5-9: MPD Training
- MPD Training begins Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- MPD Training ends Saturday at 12:30 p.m.
- See MPD Training Schedule details below.
- May 9: New Staff Commissioning and Banquet
- Held 6-9 p.m. for New Staff and Guests
- May 10: Everyone departs
- Hotel Check-Out is 11 a.m.
(Note: You will receive a full schedule for New Staff Training at the Onsite Registration.)
MPD Training Schedule
The schedule for the MPD Training will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings, participants will work with other staff members on various assignments. A seminar will be held on Thursday evening.
Although the training schedule is robust, we trust each participant will see God meet with him or her in transformational ways.
Note: Please be sure to bring along extra luggage or packing space to take home a small box (about 15-inch cubed) of MPD supplies you will receive onsite.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.